Name ; Shea butter vitaminated botanical complex
Compositon ;Grapeseed oil, Vitamin E acetate, Shea butter, Cocoa butter, Avocado butter
SKU code ; BC-SHV-0200
ORIGIN ; South Africa
APPEARANCE : White to off-white soft butter
ODOUR NOTE : Characteristic faint odour
QUALITY : 100 % pure and natural refined butter.
STORAGE CONDITION ; Store in a cool dark place
PLEASE NOTE THAT: Our natural butters may melt naturally around 25 to 30 degrees C.
But do not worry! The melting can change the appearance of the product on the surface but will not degrade its properties. Vegetable butters should become solid again within a few hours (or sometimes days, depending on the butter). We kindly recommend that you store your butters in the fridge in hot weather, and to always keep them in a fresh/cool environment at room temperature otherwise.
Dry to very dry skin and hair, atopic skin, deep conditioning, scaly skin, cracked heels
Our velvety, deep, and rich blend of butter and carrier oils is a complete caring treatment for our pulling dry skins or famished hair.
Highly nourishing and moisturizing pure shea, cocoa, and avocado butter boosted with grapeseed carrier oil and vitamin E will quickly restore your skin and hair to their soft, supple and silky nature and with daily care provide all the nourishment they need.
Use at night or more if needed. Apply and massage into skin until complete absorption. Perfect for dry and scaly legs, cracked heels…
Apply on hair as a leave-in conditioner, or as an overnight mask.
Perfect for use during dry seasonal weather or in harsh environment (seaside, wind…)
FOR EASE IN APPLICATION, WARM SHEA BUTTER TO JUST MELT BEFORE USE.
- To restore skin elastic, reduce appearance of scars, stretch marks, cellulite
- To help soothe sun burns and minor burns
- To soothe and repair cracked heels, and damaged hands
- To appease, and repair overly dry skins (eczema, psoriasis) and to help restore skins damaged by acne. Also good for nappy rashes.
- As carrier to essential oils and other active ingredients
- As a hydrating body oil to restore and seal in the skin natural moisture.
- To regenerate atopic skins after shower, swimming, or long contacts with water (hands and finger cracks)
- To protect and restore skins dehydrated by the sun, seasonal temperature (cold and wind).
- In night creams and massage blends to deeply nourish and rehydrate
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
As a general rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.
WARNING: These properties, indications and methods of use are taken from reference works or websites in aromatherapy, hydrolatherapy and phytotherapy. They are found there regularly and for many confirmed by observations in scientific circles. However, this information is given for informational purposes, it cannot in any case constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility. For any use for therapeutic purposes, consult a doctor.