Instruction of use
PERFUME BASE - HOME FRAGRANCES
Neutral Base for homemade perfume, household applications, sanitation, sprays, and capillary (reeds) diffusion, and for light perfumes.
INCI name: Alcohol Denat, fully denatured alcohol
SYNONYMS: Ethanol 99.9% fully denatured sugarcane alcohol, Pure anhydrous ethanol 99.9%
COMMON NAMES: Perfume base, Perfumer’s alcohol, Perfume solvent.
ethanol 99.9% Fully denatured, Fully denatured ethanol.
SKU code: FRA901
EXTRACTION METHOD: Ethyl alcohol obtained by direct fermentation and distillation of Sugarcane.
ORIGIN: South Africa
INGREDIENTS: Ethyl alcohol (99,9% Purity), denaturants (Denatonium Benzoate/Bittrex & Butyl alcohol), distilled water (H2O)
APPEARANCE: clear, colourless liquid
ODOUR: none noticeable, slight sweet odour from sugarcane.
QUALITY: This is a Natural Sugarcane Alcohol, to be used as a Perfume base for Standard perfumes formulations, made with pure Ethanol (at 99.9% purity) Fully denatured*, NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION.
CHARACTERISTICS: soluble in water in any proportion AND dissolves oils, essential oils, and absolutes oils.
CONTAINS NO FIXATIVES- light hold.
STORAGE CONDITION: keep away from heat, sparks, and open flames. No smoking. Keep container tightly closed.
CAUTION: FLAMMABLE PRODUCT UNTIL MIXED WITH RIGHT DOSAGE OF WATER.
DO NOT USE TO CREATE PRODUCTS THAT WILL BE USED WITH, NEAR OR ON OPEN FLAMMES (NOT IN CANDLES, PERFUMES BURNERS…)
INFO AND INTERESTING FACTS:
*Denatured alcohol is ethyl alcohol (Ethanol) to which is added a minute amount (0.001% to 0.01%) of denaturant to make the mixture unfit for human consumption.
Denatured Ethanol is widely used as a base ingredient to dissolve pure essential oils, concentrated natural fragrances and other active ingredients in the perfumery, pharmaceutical, cleaning, sanitation, cosmetic and aromatherapy industries.
Our Perfume Base for home fragrances is a standard perfume base designed for light fragrance applications, like colognes, eau de toilettes and eau de fleurs. It is perfect for all house care and hygiene products applications from air sprays to room diffusors.
BEST USED TO CREATE fragranced products for your house:
Cleaning agents: floors, kitchen & bathrooms counter tops.
Disinfectants sprays, hands DIY natural sanitations
Fragrances for home: reed diffuser medium, room sprays, fragrance sheets…
Toiletries: after shaves, eau de toilette…
As a preservative agent in all your homemade cosmetics with water contents (face mists with hydrosols, refreshing body spray
As an ingredient for toner.
Make a simple reed diffuser blend: add 10-20% essential oil or natural fragrance to 90-80% perfume base. So, to 90ml base perfume add up to 10ml essential oils or natural fragrance oil.
To disinfect: Use the purifying properties of your Perfume base (99.9% Ethyl alcohol) to clean your mixing tools and your empty essential bottles.
Used at a 20% ratio or more in your home cleansing products, this perfume base will ensure that your product stays germs free and eliminates the needs for other conservative ingredients. You can make scented products that are Antiseptics, antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral.
Create Home and room scents, mood fragrances, air-fresheners, sprays, and mists easily by simply adding 10-20% of your preferred fragrance or essential oils into your perfume base.
- Not for human consumption. External uses only
- This liquid and his vapors are highly flammable. (Flammable liquid3): keep away from heat, sparks, and open flames.
- Avoid inhaling vapors and always mix outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep bottle tightly closed before and after use.
- Alcohol denat. is not recommended for extremely sensitive skin such as babies. It can be irritating and can tend to dry out the skin.
- Do not mix with bleach and other chemicals.
- Avoid eye contact and refer to the chosen essential oil/fragrance page before use.
- Always perform a patch-test before using your creation, to check for adverse reactions (irritations, stinging, respiratory discomfort...)
- Do not use on babies, infants, toddlers, and children before 7 years old.
- Do not use when pregnant or breastfeeding, nursing with your own milk.
- Do not use Perfume base in an electronic diffuser.
- For all topical uses: Use only with non-dermo-caustic essential oils (non-irritating to the skin)
- citrus essential oils can be irritating to the skin and react to sunlight (irritations, burning). Please use caution when using lemon, orange, neroli, petitgrain, grapefruit, bergamot essential oils.
- Spicy essential oils can be irritant to the skin and react to sunlight (irritations, burning). Please use lower dosage (max 1%= 3 drops max for 10 ml) when using cinnamon, tea tree, ginger…