NATURAL ACTIVE INGREDIENT PURIFYING, DETOXIFYING, REPAIRING FOR ALL SKIN TYPE, FOR DRY, PULLING, SENSITIVE, FRAGILE SKINS. FOR SKINCARE, HAIR CARE, HAIR MASK, AS EXFOLIATOR MOUTH ULCERS, NAPPY RASHES, TOOTHPASTE, TEETH WHITENING, DEODORANTS
INCI name ; hydrated aluminum silicate
CAS number 12417-86-6
SKU code ; CN-KAO-0100
EXTRACTION METHOD ;
PARTS USED ; Clay
COMMON NAMES : Kaolin white
APPEARANCE : white powder
ODOUR NOTE :
QUALITY : 100 % pure and natural clay
STORAGE CONDITION ; Store in a cool dark place
Our 100% pure Kaolin powder is a mineral clay of many resources.
Composed mainly of hydrated aluminum silicate, its pure white color is due to the high percentage of alumina (over 30%) and to the low presence of iron.
It is a fine, silky powder, considered to be the mildest of all clays. Kaolin has been used traditionally for its purifying properties because it binds strongly with toxins.
Suitable for all skin type, our neutral white kaolin clay is ideal for dry, sensitive, fragile skins. Use in skincare, hair care but also makeup, White Clay kaolin is extremely easy to use.
• Drying, absorbing and Purifying: It captures many impurities, bacteria and other parasites.
• Exfoliator: powdery and low granulometry ideal for smooth skin scrubs. This light exfoliation eliminates dead skin and promotes the regeneration of skin cells.
Kaolin clay should be prepared and used on the spot. DO NOT REUSE your preparation. Discard any unused left-over. DO NOT USE METAL UTENSILS OR CONTAINERS TO MIX YOUR CLAY.
Use Kaolin Clay wet on your face. Do not let the clay dry. Rinse off masks with clear, cold or lukewarm water.
- Kaolin is sometimes applied to minor wounds with a pad or compresses to help stop bleeds
- As mouth wash, in water, to help soothe mouth ulcers
- Nappy rashes: Use White Clay as to soothe redness and irritation.
- Teeth whitening: make a mouthwash with a kaolin clay water and coarse sea salt
- Toothpaste: 1tsp kaolin clay, 1tsp coconut oil, 3 drops peppermint essential oil, mix into a paste and use as toothpaste.
- Deodorant: Use Kaolin clay as a powder, directly under the dry armpits by patting with your fingertips. Used the same way on your soles on dry feet, or in your shoes. Add palmarosa essential oil for extra sanitation
- As hair mask
- As mask for sensitive skins: use with a hydrosol, a carrier oil and essential oils and mix into a paste. Apply once a week onto wet skin, rinse thoroughly and moisturize.
- As Light facial exfoliant for normal to oily skin: wet spray your skin with hydrosol, apply kaolin clay powder and massage in a circular motion with your fingertips.
- For fragile skin: our kaolin white clay is exceptionally soft. It soothes sensitive skin and allows for better skin regeneration.
- For dry, pulling skin, kaolin white clay softens and restores the suppleness of your skin.
- For normal skin: kaolin white clay is the softest, it is also suitable for normal skin.
- For all hair types absorbs, eliminates, purifies and regulates excessive sebum and impurities produced by the scalp.
Caution: Clays are dry and very volatile fine powders. Contact or inhalation of dry clays can be irritating and drying to the lungs and eyes. Avoid all inhalation or contact with the eyes. When mixing you dry clays, keep you face away and mix small quantities at a time. Do not inhale. Avoid contact with eyes or nose.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
As a general rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.
WARNING: These properties, indications and methods of use are taken from reference works or websites in aromatherapy, hydrolatherapy and phytotherapy. They are found there regularly and for many confirmed by observations in scientific circles. However, this information is given for informational purposes, it cannot in any case constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility. For any use for therapeutic purposes, consult a doctor.