NCI name Eucalyptus Smithii Organic essential oil
CAS number 91771-68-5
SKU code EO-EUS-0010
EXTRACTION METHOD Steam Distilled Essential Oil
PARTS USED Leaves
ORIGIN South Africa / Eswatini (ex-Swaziland)
QUALITY 100 % pure natural organic essential oil
Eucalyptus Essential Oil has soft, lemony aldehydes as its constituents - distinctly different molecules from Limonene, the tart, citrus-sourced terpene. These aldehydes have another important attribute: that of addressing physical discomfort and inflammation after sports or physical over-exertion, making the essential oil a wonderful addition for massage treatments.
High in cineole.
Considered to be the softer among all Eucalyptus essential oils, is easier to use especially for sensitive people
Fantastic in diffusers, it is said to help with breathing, to refresh and purify the air, particularly in winter
Massages & body care
- Body massage use 1 to 6 drops essential oil for 10 ml carrier oil (0.5 to 2 % concentration) +++
- Face care use 1 to 3 drops essential oil for 10 ml carrier or base (0.5 to 1 % concentration), diluted into your own purifying preparations for spots prone skins (cleansing lotions, purifying gels, soaps) ++
- Ultrasonic Diffusers for air purification, use 10 mn 3 times a day. +++
- Spray Add 5 drops of essential oil for 10 ml of vegetable glycerine and add water +++
- Steam Inhalation -- add 5 drops of essential oil to a pot of hot water +++
- Homecare +++
For more detailed information, please go check this LINK TO Instructions of use essential oils page
DO NOT USE UNDILUTED and seek medical and specialist advice when in doubt
SEE OUR PAGE ON PRECAUTION - HOW TO USE ESSENTIAL OILS SAFELY
Reported benefits & properties:
- Stimulates immunity +++
- Expectorant, mucolytic +++
- Antiviral ++
- Antibacterial, antifungal ++
- Anti-infectious ++
- Anti-inflammatory +
- Energizing, stimulating, tonifying+++
- cooling, refreshing+++
Traditionally used in diffusers and mixed with homemade massages blends for chest and higher back to:
- Stimulate immunity
- Alleviate symptoms associated with flu (Cold, stuffy noses, runny noses, headaches…)
- Alleviate symptoms associated with laryngitis, pharyngitis, sinusitis
- Help clear the bronchi
- Help with phlegmy coughs
- Make purifying cosmetic preparations (gels, lotions, creams) in problematic skins.
Do not use during the first 3 months of pregnancy / breastfeeding
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
As a general rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.
DO NOT USE UNDILUTED and seek medical and specialist advise when in doubt