PURIFYING, SOOTHING, TONIFYING, LIFTING, COOLING.
INCI name ;Leptospermum Petersonii Distillate Water
SKU code ; HO-LTT-0100
EXTRACTION METHOD ; Steam Distilled Hydrosol
PARTS USED ; Leaves
ORIGIN ; South Africa
COMMON NAMES :
APPEARANCE : Clear colourless to pale yellow
ODOUR NOTE : Citral Herbaceous aroma
STORAGE CONDITION ; Store in a cool dark place
HAIR, SCALP, BEARD AND MOUSTACHES: +++
Hydrosols retain the exact same active molecules as their essential oil’s counterpart.
It is their lower concentration in the molecules and the fact is that they are mostly composed of water that makes them softer to use as an alternative to most delicate and sensitive skins…even babies and pregnant women (after the 3rd month)
CAUTION the same caution applies as far as allergies to a plant and medical conditions goes.
Always make a patch test and discontinue use if reactions occur.
• HYDRATING: +++
• ANTI-INFLAMMATORY: +++
• TONIC, FIRMING, LIFTING: +++
• INSECTS REPELLENT:
• ANTISEPTIC: +++
• COOLING, REFRESHING, CALMING: +++
• PURIFYING, ASTRINGENT: +++
• VERY AROMATIC: ++
ALL TYPES OF SKINS
Reported benefits & properties:
- Soothing, sedative, anxiolytic
- Insect repellent
- Antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral
- Anti-inflammatory, antalgic
- Vasodilatation (dilates blood vessels)
FOR MORE INSTRUCTIONS OF USE PLEASE SEE OUR HOW TO USE HYDROSOLS
- to fight nausea
- to support healthy lungs and open airways
- to ease Muscular tensions, arthritic pains, migraines
- in a massage oil, on the stomach, to reduce bloating and colitis
- to create homemade cleaning recipes
- As a natural mosquito and bugs repellent
- As a relaxing aroma, inducive to relaxation and meditation.
- To help with minor skins irritations (pimples, cuts, bruises, sunburns, insects’ bites)
- Added to natural deodorants
- To create anti cellulite creams
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
As a general rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.
WARNING: These properties, indications and methods of use are taken from reference works or websites in aromatherapy, hydrolatherapy and phytotherapy. They are found there regularly and for many confirmed by observations in scientific circles. However, this information is given for informational purposes, it cannot in any case constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility. For any use for therapeutic purposes, consult a doctor.