PURE BLISS + MANDARIN & LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OILS 10 ml TO MIX
CARRIER OIL-BOTANICAL COMPLEX-CANDLE
PURE BLISS- UNSCENTED NATURAL SOY WAX CANDLE-
ENRICHED WITH BEESWAX FOR LASTING SKIN PROTECTION
READY TO CUSTOMIZE WITH ESSENTIAL OILS
FOR FULL BODY MASSAGE, AFTER SHAVE OR WAX SKIN SOOTHING. STRECH MARKS PREVENTION. DRY FEET AND CRACKED HEELS, FOR HAND AND NAILS MOISTURIZING, FOR DRY TO VERY DRY HAIR, FOR SCALP MASSAGES, HAIR CONDITIONING OIL, HOME COCOONING, INTENSE RELAXATION, STRESS RELEASE
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Blend of 100% pure Grape (Vitis vinifera) seed Oil, Soy wax (Soybean oil Hydrogenated - Glycine max seed oil ), Shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii seed oil), Cocoa butter (Theobroma cacao seed oil) and 100% pure natural Beeswax (Cera alba)
In a 210ml Clear transparent Glass Tumbler
SKU code: CD-UNS-210
ORIGIN: South Africa
APPEARANCE: Pale yellow liquid at 28 degrees Celsius, solid wax appearance below 20 degrees Celsius
ODOUR NOTE: Unscented
STORAGE CONDITION; Store in a cool dark place
LIGHT UP YOUR CANDLE AND RECONNECT WITH AN ANCIENT YET TRADITIONAL RITUAL APPLIED TO SOOTHE, COMFORT AND RESTORE BOTH BODY AND MIND: THE WARM OIL MASSAGE.
OUR “PURE BLISS” CANDLE IS INDEED A RICH BLEND OF PURE CARRIER OILS, BOTANICAL BUTTERS AND WAX, ENRICHED WITH PURE BEESWAX, FORMULATED EXCLUSIVELY WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS.
LIGHT UP YOUR CANDLE AND AFTER ONLY A FEW MINUTES, OUR SOLID CANDLE TRANSFORMS INTO A WARM, RICH, COMFORTING, SOFT AND DELICATE OIL. A PERFECT BLEND TO HYDRATE, NOURISH AND PROTECT YOUR SKIN AND HAIR. JUST WARM ENOUGH TO MELT AWAY YOUR WORRIES AND BRING DEEP RELAXATION TO YOUR BODY.
PURE BLISS MASSAGE CANDLE IS PERFECT TO USE AS IT IS AND SUITABLE FOR ALL.
AS IT CONTAINS NO ESSENTIAL OILS, PURE BLISS CAN SAFELY BE ENJOYED BY PREGNANT AND/OR NURSING WOMAN AS WELL AS CHILDREN.
PURE BLISS IS ALSO A PERFECT NEUTRAL BASE TO DILUTE YOUR VERY OWN FAVORITE ESSENTIAL OIL.
Contain 210ml (enough for 5 to 6 full-body massages).
The Glass tumbler container can be washed and re-used for daily purposes.
Our candles are contained in a breakable, non-shatter proof GLASS tumbler.
Candles are a potential fire hazard and should therefore be used with caution. Failure to follow safety instructions may result in injuries.
- Always place your candle on a stable, even surface, away from excessive vibrations. Ensure your candle will not be knocked over (passage, elbows,…)
- Never leave a burning candle in a drafty area,
- Never place a candle on or near any flammable objects.
- Never leave burning candles unattended.
- Never move a candle when burning.
- Keep well away and out of reach of children and pets
- The glass container may become hot. Please ensure the candle is extinguished, the oils have solidified and the container has cooled completely before moving it and storing it.
- Use your candle in a well-ventilated room
- Do not light the candle once the wax level has reached 10mm or below
- When the candle is lit, the glass container may heat up. Always protect the surface on which it sits
The oils are blended with pure essential oils. Although added in safe percentage (<1%), do not apply oils to the face and around the eyes. Always perform a patch test. Do not use on pregnant woman before the 1rst trimester. There after, if pregnant please consult your GP to confirm that you are safe to use the candle. Do not use when breastfeeding.
CARE FOR YOUR WICK and candle
- Keep the wick clean and the melted wax/oils pool free from any debris
- Before re-lighting your candle, trim the wick back to about 5mm
- To keep the wax from tunnelling (dipping), allow for an even film of melted oil to form on the surface, reaching the edge of the glass tumbler, before extinguishing it.
STORE YOUR CANDLE
- Once fully cooled and solidified, store your candle in its original container and close the lid. That way, the glass tumbler will be safe from breakages, your natural oils candle will stay protected from dust and oxidation.
- Store the box in a cool dry place, away from children and pets
COMEDOGENIC (could cause clogging of pores on face) Soy wax and Cocoa butter are comedogenic (4).