There is nothing more effective than a massage with essential oils with antispasmodic, pain-relieving and decongestant properties to relieve muscle cramps and stiffness.
We have put together a pack of powerfully effective essential and macerated oils to help reduce the pain of muscle cramps.
This pack contains:
- one Lavandin essential oil - 10 mL
- one Wintergreen essential oil - 10 mL
- one Marjoram essential oil - 10 mL
- one Helichrysum essential oil - 10 ml
- one Arnica macerated in prunus dulcis or Helianthus oil - 100 mL
- one empty bottle - 10 mL
Take your empty bottle and add:
- 40 drops of Lavandin essential oil
- 40 drops of Wintergreen essential oil
- 25 drops of Marjoram essential oil
- 50 drops of Helichrysum essential oil
- 100 drops (5 ml or 1 teaspoon) of Arnica macerated oil
Tightly screw the cap and dropper included on your bottle (until it "clicks") shake to combine and label. Your synergy is ready to use!
Gently massage the affected areas with 3 to 4 drops of the mixture.
Repeat this process 3 times a day for 5 to 7 days.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
As a general rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.
WARNING: These properties, indications and methods of use are taken from reference works or websites in aromatherapy, hydrolatherapy and phytotherapy. They are found there regularly and for many confirmed by observations in scientific circles. However, this information is given for informational purposes, it cannot in any case constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility. For any use for therapeutic purposes, consult a doctor.