Lemongrass Hydrosol Organic
Lemongrass Hydrosol Organic in 100 ml & 1 liter
Purifying, Soothing, Tonifying, Lifting, Cooling.
Regulating Of Sebum Production, Ideal For Combination, Oily And/Or Blemished Skins. Oily Scalps And Hair.
Body And Home Natural Perfume Or Deodorant, Insect/ Mosquitos Repellent, Calming, Soothing.
INCI name: Cymbopogon citratus (Lemongrass) Distillate Water
CAS number: 89998-14-1
SKU code: HO-LGH-0100
EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam Distilled Hydrosol
PARTS USED: Leaves and Flowering Tops
ORIGIN: South Africa
COMMON NAMES: lemongrass hydrosol, citronella hydrosol
APPEARANCE: Clear colourless liquid
ODOUR NOTE: aromatic, fresh, herbaceous, lemony
QUALITY : 100 % pure and organic hydrosol.
STORAGE CONDITION: keep refrigerated.
- REGULATING OF SEBUM PRODUCTION,
- IDEAL FOR COMBINATION, OILY AND/OR BLEMISHED SKINS. OILY SCALPS AND HAIR.
- BODY AND HOME NATURAL PERFUME OR DEODORANT,
- INSECT/ MOSQUITOS REPELLENT, CALMING, SOOTHING.
++: Highly recommended, +: recommended
HAIR, SCALP: +++
BATH, HYGIENE: ++
OILY AND COMBINATION SKINS: +++
Hydrosols retain the exact same active molecules as their essential oil’s counterpart. It is their lower concentration in the molecules and the fact is that they are mostly composed of water that makes them softer to use as an alternative to most delicate and sensitive skins…even babies and pregnant women (after the 3rd month)
CAUTION the same caution applies as far as allergies to a plant and medical conditions goes.
Always make a patch test and discontinue use if reactions occur.
+++ Main property; ++ Major property; + Minor property
• TONIC, LIPOLYTIC, FIRMING, LIFTING: +++
• ANTISPASMODIC: ++
• ANTI-INFLAMMATORY: ++
• ANTISEPTIC: ++
• SOOTHING, CALMING: +++
• HYDRATING: ++
• SCAR HEALING, PURIFYING, ASTRINGENT: +++
• HAIR TONIC: +++
• VERY AROMATIC, DEODORANT: +++
• INSECT REPELLENT: ++
Use our Lemongrass hydrosol as a facial cleanser and toner, as a room, linen and soft furnishing freshener, as a body spray to refresh and tone, to deodorise and perfume, in a bath, or just for a burst of fresh hydration during those summer days!
use AS IS, as a spray or mix with clays and other active ingredients to make face and hair masks, toner, and cleansers
- To help relax nervous tension, to help with insomnia, stress, and anxiety.
- To soothe inflammations, to calms muscles and joints pain. Lemongrass hydrosol is also used to combat flu-like symptoms (1 spoon in Tea)
- Lemongrass hydrosol is often used for its anti-infectious properties. As a mouth wash to maintain hygiene or to calm dental pain. And as a face wash to sanitize and cleanse acne prone skins.
- Lemongrass hydrosol like its essential oil counterpart, is notorious for its insect repellent properties, especially mosquitoes. Use as a room spray.
- Astringent, Lemongrass hydrosol helps regulate the production of sebum, tightens pores, and help prevent the onset of acne and blackheads.
- Lemongrass hydrosol as a scalp tonic, softens hair, and revives its shine. Indicated for the daily care of oily hair. Spray directly on scalp hair or, mix with clays.
- Lemongrass hydrosol reduces unpleasant body odors. Its fragrance can be used as a natural fragrance or deodorant.
- In cooking: to aromatize Asian dishes, and to add a tropical twist to your fish, poultry, shellfish, vegetables. Superb and subtle in sorbets, cold sauces, fruit salads, and drinks.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
As a general rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.