BEST OF BOTH WORLD. UNDISPENSABLE. GERANIUM HYDROSOL WITH A BOOST. ALL SKIN TYPES. BALANCING, CALMING, DETOXIFYING, TONIFYING, COOLING. SUN BURNS.
INCI name ;Pelargonium spp. (Rose Geranium) Distillate Water
CAS number 90082-55-6
SKU code ; HN-RGW-0100
EXTRACTION METHOD ; Steam Distilled Hydrosol
PARTS USED ; Leaves and Flowering Tops
ORIGIN ; South Africa
COMMON NAMES : Sweet Scented Geranium, Rose Scented Geranium
APPEARANCE : Clear colorless to slightly cloudy liquid
ODOUR NOTE : Sweet, rosy, floral-fruity odour
QUALITY : 100 % pure and natural hydrosol.
STORAGE CONDITION ; Store in a cool dark place
++: Highly recommended,
HAIR, SCALP, BEARD AND MOUSTACHES: ++
BATH, HYGIENE: ++
NATURAL HOME: ++
ALL SKIN TYPES. PERFECT FOR IRRITATED, SENSITIVE.DRY, CRACKED, DAMAGED SKINS. ROSACEA, RASHES, HOT FLUSHES
Hydrosols retain the exact same active molecules as their essential oil’s counterpart. It is their lower concentration in the molecules and the fact is that they are mostly composed of water that makes them softer to use as an alternative to most delicate and sensitive skins…even babies and pregnant women (after the 3rd month).
OUR CO-DISTILLED (means steam distilled together) ROSE ON GERANIUM HYDROSOL is a geranium hydrosol with the added tonifying, refreshing and calming Properties of the damask rose.
+++ Main property;
++ Major property;
+ Minor property
• ANTI-INFLAMMATORY: +++
• TONIC, FIRMING, LIFTING: ++
• CICATRISING: +++
• ANTISEPTIC, ANTIFUNGAL: +++
• CIRCULATORY: +++:
• COOLING, REFRESHING, CALMING: +++
• PURIFYING, ASTRINGENT: ++
• INSECT REPELLENT: ++
• VERY AROMATIC: +++
FOR MORE PROPERTIES PLEASE CONSULT THE PLANT RELATED ESSENTIAL OIL PAGE (LINK TO our ROSE GERANIUM ESSENTIAL OIL AND ROSE DAMASK HYDROSOL PAGE)
FOR MORE INSTRUCTIONS OF USE PLEASE SEE OUR “HOW DO I USE HYDROSOLS” PAGE
- As a fresh, sweet and floral VERY aromatic body fragrance. Also, for linen and home.
- As an ingredient in your homemade sprays for neck and face. Apply your moisturizer right after spraying, on your still wet skin.
- As replacement of water in your homemade
- Refreshing and tonifying lotions
- Face masks
- Make up removal and cleansing creams and lotions
- Moisturizing creams
- After shave and after wax care
- Stay-in conditioners or oily hair tonic waters
- As a lifting spray: mature skin, rosacea, sagging skins. Spray on affected areas.
- Antiseptic and Antifungal spray on mycoses minor cuts and grazes (with Niaouli or tea tree Essential oils)
- Feet soak sanitizing and help fight mycoses: 1 Tablespoon rose on geranium hydrosol in a bassinet of warm water.
- Compresses: to appease mycoses, Apply on targeted areas.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
As a general rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.
WARNING: These properties, indications and methods of use are taken from reference works or websites in aromatherapy, hydrolatherapy and phytotherapy. They are found there regularly and for many confirmed by observations in scientific circles. However, this information is given for informational purposes, it cannot in any case constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility. For any use for therapeutic purposes, consult a doctor.