DRY OIL. REGENERATING, TONIFYING, REPLENISHING. SAGGING, DARK CIRCLES MATURE, CONGESTED
INCI name ; Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil
CAS number 8001-23-8
SKU code ; CN-SAF-0100
EXTRACTION METHOD ; Cold Pressed
PARTS USED ; Seeds
ORIGIN ; Mexico
COMMON NAMES : Safflower Oil High Linoleic, Carthamus Oil, Kurdee Oil, Thistle Oil
APPEARANCE : Golden yellow colored liquid
ODOUR NOTE : Characteristic bland odour
QUALITY : 100 % pure and natural carrier oil oil.
STORAGE CONDITION ; Store in a cool dark place
++: Highly recommended,
HAIR, SCALP, BEARD AND MOUSTACHES: ++
+++ Main property;
++ Major property;
+ Minor property
COMEDOGENIC (Causes clogging of pores) 0=NO, 1 to 2 = HARDLY, 3 to 4 = YES, 5= VERY
• COMEDOGENIC: 1
• RESTRUCTURING AND REPAIRING: +++
• NOURISHING, MOISTURIZING: +++
• SOOTHING, CALMING: +++
• ANTIOXYDANT: ++
• CIRCULATORY: ++
• LIGHT AND DRY: +++
especially good for DRY TO VERY DRY SKINS (atopic tendencies), SKINS PRONE TO REDNESS. DARK CIRCLES, UNDER THE EYE’S POCKETS AND BAGS. SAGGING, TIRED SKINS.
DRY AND DAMAGED HAIR
From the Safflower cold-pressed seeds comes our gorgeous sun-kissed carrier oil.
Loaded with fabulous properties, all beneficial for our skins and hair, Safflower carrier oil is extremely rich in omega -6, with omega -9, vitamin E and K.
This special carrier oil, is a powerful dry oil, known not only to stimulate the regeneration of our skin cells, but also to soften and protect the skin from dehydration.
Safflower has a reputation to stimulate the circulation of blood under our skin thus preventing congestion and promoting and even tone Safflower carrier oil is ideal for mature, delicate, irritated skins with a tendency for redness.
AS WITH ALL YOUR HOMEMADE CREATION, WE RECOMMEND YOU ADD VITAMIN E (or Rice bran carrier oil) AS A SURPLUS ANTIOXIDANT TO EACH OF YOUR RECIPES TO AVOID ANY RISK OF OXIDATION.
- used in hair care to nourish dry hair thoroughly and achieve shiny and supple hair.
- perfectly suited to mature skin
- creams, treatments and lotions for fragile and delicate skins with a tendency for redness (for fair to very fair complexions)
- Eye masks and eye care
- Stimulate circulation around eyes to fight black circles and under eyes bags. (with Rice bran carrier oil, Tamanu carrier oil, Italian Helichrysum essential oil or Witch hazel Hydrosol).
- As or in nourishing care for dry or very dry skin
- Replenishing, Plumping facial oils
- Nourishing and protective hair shampoos and masks, serums and creams
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
As a general rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.
WARNING: These properties, indications and methods of use are taken from reference works or websites in aromatherapy, hydrolatherapy and phytotherapy. They are found there regularly and for many confirmed by observations in scientific circles. However, this information is given for informational purposes, it cannot in any case constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility. For any use for therapeutic purposes, consult a doctor.