Hydrosols retain the exact same active molecules as their essential oil’s counterpart.
It is their lower concentration in the molecules and the fact is that they are mostly composed of water that makes them softer to use as an alternative to most delicate and sensitive skins…even babies and pregnant women (after the 3rd month)
CAUTION the same caution applies as far as allergies to a plant and medical conditions goes.
Always make a patch test and discontinue use if reactions occur.
+++ Main property;
++ Major property;
+ Minor property
• ANTISEPTIC, ANTIFUNGAL, ANTIVIRAL, ANTIBACTERIAL: +++
• TONIC, FIRMING, LIFTING: ++
• CIRCULATORY, REGENERATING: ++
• PURIFYING, ASTRINGENT: +++
• VERY AROMATIC: + (disinfectant and medicinal)
FOR MORE PROPERTIES PLEASE CONSULT THE TEA TREE RELATED ESSENTIAL OIL PAGE