ANTISEPTIC, ANTIFUNGAL, ANTIVIRAL, ANTIBACTERIAL, TONIFYING,
INCI name ;Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Distillate Water
CAS number 85085-48-9
SKU code ; HO-TTR-0100
EXTRACTION METHOD ; Steam Distilled Hydrosol
PARTS USED ; Leaves
ORIGIN ; South Africa
COMMON NAMES : Narrow-Leaved Paperbark Tree, Narrow-Leaved Ti-Tree, Melaleuca Oil, Ti Tree Oil
APPEARANCE : Clear colorless to slightly cloudy liquid
ODOUR NOTE : Fresh, warm, slightly herbaceous odour
STORAGE CONDITION ; Store in a cool dark place
++: Highly recommended,
HAIR, SCALP, BEARD AND MOUSTACHES: +++
BATH, HYGIENE: ++
Hydrosols retain the exact same active molecules as their essential oil’s counterpart.
It is their lower concentration in the molecules and the fact is that they are mostly composed of water that makes them softer to use as an alternative to most delicate and sensitive skins…even babies and pregnant women (after the 3rd month)
CAUTION the same caution applies as far as allergies to a plant and medical conditions goes.
Always make a patch test and discontinue use if reactions occur.
+++ Main property;
++ Major property;
+ Minor property
• ANTISEPTIC, ANTIFUNGAL, ANTIVIRAL, ANTIBACTERIAL: +++
• TONIC, FIRMING, LIFTING: ++
• CIRCULATORY, REGENERATING: ++
• PURIFYING, ASTRINGENT: +++
• VERY AROMATIC: + (disinfectant and medicinal)
Oily and combination skins, irritated scalps, dandruff.
Known to help fight a large spectrum of infections and fungi in Skin, Mouth, feminine hygiene.
Help circulation in Cellulite, varicose veins.
Tonifies and boost immunity in Fatigue.
CLEANSING, DESINFECTING ALL TYPES PURIFYING MINOR WOUNDS, SKIN INFECTIONS.
- As aromatic body fragrance, appreciated for man care, natural after shave
- Disinfectant spray: on cotton buds and apply to cuts, grazes, and scrapes.
- Targeted facial spray for spots care
- AS water in purifying facial masks
- Gargle, mouth wash: to help irritated throats
- Gargle, mouth wash: to help irritated throats, refresh breath and help fight infections
- In Baths: to help fight thrush, UTI.
- For feet mycoses, athlete foot: warm foot soak or compresses.
- Compresses: to appease conjunctivitis, rheumatism, Apply on targeted areas.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
As a general rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.
WARNING: These properties, indications and methods of use are taken from reference works or websites in aromatherapy, hydrolatherapy and phytotherapy. They are found there regularly and for many confirmed by observations in scientific circles. However, this information is given for informational purposes, it cannot in any case constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility. For any use for therapeutic purposes, consult a doctor.