Our organic Eucalyptus smithii hydrosol is THE “breathe easy” of all hydrosol, bringing its well-known sanitizing and eucalyptol properties to the care your home and body alike.
In your body routines, you can use Eucalyptus smithii hydrosol as a face cleanser or as an after shave.
In your home, use our organic hydrosol to refresh, sanitize and cleanse the air.
In chilly weather, it is an ideal companion to help open congested sinuses and lungs, and in warm seasons, this Eucalyptus smithii hydrosol will bring its welcome cooling effects to the rescue, refreshing everyone on the spot.
Eucalyptus smithii hydrosol will help tired muscles and aching joints by calming down inflammations,
Our organic Eucalyptus smithii hydrosol is used as a spray, applied on compresses, or diffused in humidifiers.
Add our organic hydrosol to your lotions and water-based products.
Or mix the hydrosol with clays and gels to create your verry own blends of face and hair pamper.
Other reported and traditional uses:
- During the cold and flu season: Dilute a tablespoon of hydrosol in the water of your diffuser or humidifier to help clear lungs and sinuses. Use one teaspoon of This hydrosol per liter of water or tea, to enjoy soothing, clearing and revitalizing hot drinks.
- Spray directly on painful and inflamed muscles or joints or make cooling compresses
- Pour on cotton gauze to make an eye soothing compress.
- Use as a purifying mouth rinse, or add a tablespoon to your mouthwash
- Make a spray for your face and neck. Do not dry and apply your moisturizer cream or oil on your wet skin.
- For acne-prone skin: use as face wash, spray as you would a toner, or add to your face cream or mask for a purifying and invigorating effect.
- Use as purifying hand wand wash (no need to rinse)
- Add or mix into a measure of neutral gel, massage into hair for an invigorating and refreshing hair gel
FOR More PROPERTIES PLEASE CONSULT THE PLANT RELATED ESSENTIAL OIL PAGE