CIRCULATORY AND ASTRINGENT. PROBLEMATIC SKINS, COMBINATION AND OILY. MATURE SKINS AND SENSITIVE SKINS. OILY HAIR
INCI name ;Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate Water
CAS number 84696-19-5
SKU code ; HN-WHA-0100
EXTRACTION METHOD ; Steam Distilled Hydrosol
PARTS USED ; Leaves
ORIGIN ; South Africa
COMMON NAMES : Common Witch Hazel, American Witch-Hazel
APPEARANCE : Clear colorless to slightly cloudy liquid
ODOUR NOTE : Delicate, fresh, herbaceous, slightly woody aroma
QUALITY : 100 % pure and natural hydrosol.
STORAGE CONDITION ; Store in a cool dark place
++: Highly recommended,
HAIR, SCALP, BEARD AND MOUSTACHES: +++
BATH, HYGIENE ++
MATURE SKINS +++
Hydrosols retain the exact same active molecules as their essential oil’s counterpart.
It is their lower concentration in the molecules and the fact is that they are mostly composed of water that makes them softer to use as an alternative to most delicate and sensitive skins…even babies and pregnant women (after the 3rd month)
CAUTION the same caution applies as far as allergies to a plant and medical conditions goes.
Always make a patch test and discontinue use if reactions occur.
+++ Main property;
++ Major property;
+ Minor property
• CIRCULATORY: +++
• PURIFYING, ASTRINGENT: ++
• COOLING, REFRESHING, CALMING: ++
• ANTIOXIDANT: +++
• TONIC, FIRMING, LIFTING: ++
• CICATRISING: +++
• ANTISEPTIC: +++
IRRITATED, MATURE SKINS, OILY AND DAMAGED SKINS (Eczema, psoriasis, acne. Redness, itching, rashes, swellings. Cracked heels, Blisters and sun burns. Rosacea, varicose veins, heavy legs…).
Oily hair, dandruff, irritated scalps.
• Purifying facial spray for acne prone skin
• Lifting spray: mature skin, rosacea, sagging skins. Spray on affected areas.
• Anti- aging care spray mixt with rock rose essential oil in cream, or pure after washing and before moisturizing.
• Gargle, mouth wash: to help irritated throats. (with cypress essential oil)
• INSECT BITES AND STINGS
• Compresses: to appease OEDEMA, rheumatism, Apply on targeted areas.
• To help with eczema, psoriasis, rosacea or skin irritation, spray on concerned area and let absorb before moisturizing (with Helichrysum)
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
As a general rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.
WARNING: These properties, indications and methods of use are taken from reference works or websites in aromatherapy, hydrolatherapy and phytotherapy. They are found there regularly and for many confirmed by observations in scientific circles. However, this information is given for informational purposes, it cannot in any case constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility. For any use for therapeutic purposes, consult a doctor.