INCI name ; Chamaemelum (anthemis) nobile
CAS number 8015-92-7
SKU code ; EN-CAM-0005
EXTRACTION METHOD ; Steam Distilled Essential Oil
PARTS USED ; Flower
ORIGIN ; China
COMMON NAMES : Roman Chamomile
APPEARANCE : Colourless to pale green-blue
ODOUR NOTE : powerfully diffusive, fresh, sweet-warm fruity/herbal with green apple peel and pear-like
STORAGE CONDITION ; Store in a cool dark place
CALMING AND SOOTHING, REGENERATING, to SKIN ALLERGY, ANXIETY, ANGUISH, DISTRESS, PANIC, ASTHMA, DEPRESSION (NERVOUS), BLUES, INSOMNIA, STOMACH ACHES, STRESS, STIFF NECK.
Roman Chamomile flowers have been traditionally used in tisanes for digestive comfort and to restore good sleeping patterns. Roman chamomile is natural composed of 80% Angelic and Tiglic acids, which explains this essential oil powerful overall calming and soothing properties for tense body and stressed minds. A perfect aid to achieve relaxation, reduce stress and help induce restful and peaceful sleep patterns. With its powerful anti-inflammatory properties, roman chamomile essential oil is of course wonderful added to your all your body care routine, specially to the benefit of sensitive, itching, irritated and allergy prone skins.
MASSAGES, BODY CARE & BEAUTY
- For body massages
- In Body care
- In Skin and hair care
- In ultrasonic diffusers
- Inhaler and skin inhalation
- Nerves sedative, calming, relaxing and anti-stress
- Skin soothing, helps to calm itching in allergy-prone skins and scalps
- Antalgic, analgesic, eases pain, has a numbing, anaesthetic- like property
As an overall calming and soothing oil to help:
- relieve tension and help relax.
- combat stress, nervousness, or anxiety.
- in case of sleep disorders, difficulty to fall asleep, insomnia or nightmares.
- in case of emotional shock, or to prepare for surgery.
- fight all types of spasms. It is traditionally used in cases of stomach aches, asthma, neuralgia. Nausea,
- soothe, restore and regenerates reactive, upset, itching, inflamed skins: allergy-prone skin, eczema, psoriasis, acne, dermatitis, rosacea, inflamed sensitive skin, razor fire, skin redness
- with spasms, colic, neuralgia, toothache
- In topical cream/oils to help calm irritated skins due to allergies, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, minor cuts and grazes, acne.
- In topical cream for sensitive skins, rosacea, itching skins, and scalps
- Regenerative and soothing, roman camomile is valued in all after shave and care for atopic skins.
- To alleviate digestive disorders and spasm: slow digestion, flatulence, bloating, nausea (abdominal massages)
- To calm, de-stress, relieve anxiety, in diffusers or inhalation from tissues, hands or inner wrists (apply 1drop diluted in a teaspoon of carrier oil and inhale slowly and deeply)
- De-stress. Apply a few drops diluted in carrier oil to the solar plexus or along the spine.
Do not use during the first 3 months of pregnancy / breastfeeding
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
As a general rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.