Grapefruit pink essential oil | 10 ml
Grapefruit essential oil, extracted from the peel of Citrus paradisi, is a versatile and invigorating 100% pure essential oil with various applications in aromatherapy, natural cosmetics, and perfumery.
In aromatherapy, its uplifting and energizing aroma can help to reduce feelings of mental fatigue and stress, while promoting a sense of alertness and mental clarity.
Historically, grapefruit essential oil was utilized in traditional medicine for its detoxifying and purifying properties.
In natural cosmetics, it is often incorporated for its astringent and cleansing effects, helping to balance oily skin and promote a healthy complexion.
Additionally, its fresh and citrusy scent serves as a delightful top note in natural perfumery, bringing a revitalizing touch to various blends.
INCI name ; Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil
CAS number 8016-20-4 ; 90045-43-5
SKU code ; EN-GRP-0010
EXTRACTION METHOD ; Cold Pressed Essential Oil
PARTS USED ; Peels
ORIGIN ; South Africa
COMMON NAMES : Pink Grapefruit, Grape Fruit
APPEARANCE : Pale yellow to orange coloured liquid
ODOUR NOTE : Fresh, light, citrusy, sweet, slightly bitter odour
Active ingredients: Limonene
Approx. Shelf Life: 3 years
STORAGE CONDITION ; Store in a cool dark place
locally grown, harvested, and distilled!
- Grapefruit seed oil is known for its great sanitizing qualities and uplifting aroma.
Please click on the link to access some synergies | recipes
In Diffuser | Relaxing and Uplifting Blend
Protective Hair Serum - Argan, Rosehip
Apply a few drops on damp hair
Massages & body care
- Body massage use 1 to 6 drops essential oil for 10 ml carrier oil (0.5 to 2 % concentration) ++
- Face care use 1 to 3 drops essential oil for 10 ml carrier or base (0.5 to 1 % concentration) ++
- Body & Haircare use 2 to 6 drops essential oil for 10 ml carrier or base (1 to 2 % concentration) ++
- Bath First mix 10 to 15 drops of essential oil with 20 ml vegetable glycerine or 1 cup of Epsom salts ++
- Ultrasonic Diffusers for air purification, use 10 mn 3 times a day. +++
- Spray Add 5 drops of essential oil for 10 ml of vegetable glycerine and add water +++
- Steam Inhalation -- add 5 drops of essential oil to a pot of hot water +++
- Cooking +++
- Homecare +++
For more detailed information, please go check this LINK TO Instructions of use essential oils page
DO NOT USE UNDILUTED and seek medical and specialist advice when in doubt
SEE OUR PAGE ON PRECAUTION - HOW TO USE ESSENTIAL OILS SAFELY
- Aerial freshener and Antiseptic
- Helps digestion, stomachic
- Olfactive appetite suppressant
- Lymphatic stimulant, draining
- Immune system booster
- Astringent, detoxifying
- Refresh rooms
- Improve the Smoothness of skin
- Boost Resilience of immune system
- Uplift Moods
- Alleviate Minor pains and inflammations
- Lose weight or to help control weight gain
- Combat cellulite
- Detox oily skins and hair
- sanitize air
Do not use during the first 3 months of pregnancy / breastfeeding
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
As a general rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.
DO NOT USE UNDILUTED and seek medical and specialist advise when in doubt