INCI name Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil
CAS Numbers 8007-75-8
SKU code EO-BER-0010
EXTRACTION METHOD Cold Pressed and Vacuum Distilled Essential Oil
PARTS USED Peels
COMMON NAMES Bergamot Orange
APPEARANCE : Colourless to pale yellow clear, mobile liquid
ODOUR NOTE : Very fresh citrus, sweet, green-floral aroma
STORAGE CONDITION ; Store in a cool dark place
Massages, Body care & Beauty
- +++ Massage use 6 to 15 drops essential oil into 10 ml carrier oil, butter (2 to 5 % concentration)
- ++ Body care use 2 to 6 drops essential oil for 10 ml carrier, butter, cream or base (1 to 2 % concentration)
- ++ Hair care (oily hair uses 2 to 6 drops essential oil for 10 ml carrier, butter, or base (1 to 2 % concentration)
- +++ Bath First mix 10 to 15 drops of essential oil with 20 ml vegetable glycerine or 1 cup of Epsom salts
- +++ Diffusers for air purification, use 10 drops for 100 ml, 20 mn, 3 times a day.
- +++ Spray Add 5 drops of essential oil for 10 ml of vegetable glycerine and add 30 ml water or hydrosol.
- ++ Cooking Add 1 to 2 drops to flavour your preparation or into your tisane or tea.
- ++ Homecare See our recipes (laundry, wardrobe, closet and pest control)
For more detailed information, please go check this LINK TO Instructions of use essential oils page
DO NOT USE UNDILUTED and seek medical and specialist advice when in doubt
SEE OUR PAGE ON
- Relaxing, Calming
- Carminative (eases gases)
- Great natural fragrance
Traditionally use to improve
- Meditation (fragrance)
- Oily hair condition
- Oily and mixed skins
- Home sanitation
Do not use during the first 3 months of pregnancy / breastfeeding
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
As a general rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.
DO NOT USE UNDILUTED and seek medical and specialist advise when in doubt
WARNING: These properties, indications and methods of use are taken from reference works or websites in aromatherapy, hydrolatherapy and phytotherapy. They are found there regularly and for many confirmed by observations in scientific circles. However, this information is given for informational purposes, it cannot in any case constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility. For any use for therapeutic purposes, consult a doctor.